Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Josie Maran Love That Flush Argan Infinity Lip and Cheek Creamy Oil Set


I have never seen this product before, but it intrigues me! There are two sets, this one for $34 or a duo of two of the four for $19. I must say I think I will get the 4 piece set!



What it is:
A quad with Josie's colorful and natural-looking argan infinity creamy oil lip and cheek tints.

What it does:
Achieve an on-the-go flush with Josie’s bestselling Argan Infinity Intensive Lip and Cheek Creamy Oil Set, now in travel-friendly lip and cheek tints. Hydrating, nourishing, and argan oil-infused, these tinted treatments start as a cream and melt into an oil for sheer and natural-looking, never-greasy color. Ideal for all skin types and skin tones, these products add a pop of dewy, natural color on lips and cheeks.

This set contains:
- 4 x 0.16 oz Lip and Cheek Creamy Oil in Timeless Coral, Everlasting Honey, Non-Stop Watermelon, Enduring Raspberry

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is 97 percent natural and petroleum-free.

“I love putting my Argan Infinity Intensive Creamy Oil on my lips and cheeks to battle dryness and keep them soft. So I thought, why not make a tinted version to add a kiss of color? I’m in love with these cute color wonders. The tint is transparent, so it looks natural, but the popping pigment brightens up lips and cheeks instantly!”—Josie Maran

And the duo:




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10