Friday, September 26, 2014

Cover FX Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation in N10 Review & Swatch


So while in Toronto for my brothers wedding an accident involving a glass foundation bottle, a small glass shelf in the bathroom and a late night for my very tired grandmother all led to the necessity of my going out for a 7am walk to find a new foundation to wear to all the wedding festivities. Sephora was not going to be open in time so I had to find a 24 hour or at least very early opening Shoppers Drug Mart.


The lightest shade N10 was actually quite nice for me and the application and feel on my skin was nice.


To give an idea of coverage, here is a birthmark that is on my arm.


And here is the birthmark with the foundation over it. I think the foundation blends out well, and the coverage is not bad. It wore well on my skin and felt light and comfortable. Overall, fora  $40 price tag, I was quite impressed and am happy to have it in my collection.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10