Monday, August 11, 2014

Soap And Glory The Fab Pore 15 Minute Facial Peel


This was $25 at Shoppers Drug Mart and it rang up at half off for some reason when I went to buy it, meaning it only cost me $12.50.








This was quite comfortable on the face, very gentle, and washed off with little issue. I did notice ANY describable or noticeable difference the first time I used it, but that does not mean that it doesn't or wont work on my skin. It simply means there was no visible difference the first time I used it. I should give it more of a fair try, but I have so many masks and peels to try, and I have certainly found those that give INSTANT (if not short lived) results that it is kind of hard to convince myself to use this for long enough do determine its worth.

1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite mask. After a few uses I notice my pores across my nose are alot smaller!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10