Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Limited Edition Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick For VIB Rouge Only in Lilac


I have found myself wearing more and more bright colours, and I love Bite. So you put those two things together and can understand why I ordered this from Sephora.




The problem is its simply far TOO bright for me. Its just a shockingly shocking pink.


I am 100% sure I am going to return this so I really dont want to swatch it, so I will put it beside the new Ardency Inn lipstick in Forward. While it took about 203 tries, I got a really good true to life picture of the shades. Never though the purple tone would be something I would look for in a polish, but the strong blue leaning shade of the Ardency Inn makes it oh so much more wearable for me.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10