Saturday, August 23, 2014

Cole Haan Women's Gilmore MJ Mary Jane Flat


OOPS! I bought another pair of shoes! But I swear I had no choice! These are soooo cute and comfortable, and they were on sale at TJ Maxx for only $20 (regular $139) last weekend! With the final clearance going on now (yellow tag sale in the USA, yellow highlighter on items here in Canada) there are some amazing sales to be had! Have you found anything great recently at TJ Max, Marshalls, Winners or TK Max? All are the same company/store!  Please leave a comment letting me know!

Purple patent leather and purple suede in a flat? How could I NOT?



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. 5 winners and 2 marshalls. But no TJ Maxx in Canada. They are all the same company though. I was in Grand Forks last weekend!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10