Saturday, April 5, 2014

What I Have been Enjoying Lately

This upcoming week has been stressing me so much I am not sure in which direction up is. I have two chemistry exams this week (neither I am ready for), I work my regular 40 hours of work, and just in case that wasn't ENOUGH, I also work 16 hours this week for the Comedy Festival. Somehow in that same week, I also must manage to pack for my upcoming trip. I have 6 days left (if I survive the week) until I leave for 16 days. So I am tonight trying to pack as it wont happen any other time. Packing for 16 days, including clothing for two VERY different climates, 6 seperate formal/dressy functions that all have the same people at them meaning no recycling of outfits, IMATS outfits and casual clothes for both New York City and Vegas. AHHH!!!

And all I can think is I need a bubble bath. So I thought I would share what I have been enjoying most for baths recently. My brother and soon to be sister in law got me a gift card to Holt Renfrew for Chanukah and I have been totally digging what I got with it. Now I know that these sets are likely unavailable being 3 full months after Christmas, but every single one of these scents is amazing and you cant go wrong if you choose any one of them!
















LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10