Saturday, August 10, 2013

Nars Galathee & Fury Swatches


I already showed you the previews of these polishes, and mentioned that I needed these two, and tehy are now mine.


A deep royal purple that doesn't photograph well at all, but that is stunningly gorgeous, and a very very light pale grey that is gorgeous.



Now I must say, I have not always been the biggest fan of the formula of NARS polishes. I find sometimes they are runny, sometimes a little streaky, and some are just hard to work with. I find that like Butter London the formula has just been getting better and better.

These were thicker, without being too thick. They were super buttery and smooth to apply, both were almost one coaters and they dry lovely and in a decent amount of time. If this is a preview of how the formula is going to be from now on, I am hooked!




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10