Tuesday, August 13, 2013

L’Absolu Desir Collection For Lancome Fall 2013


I must say the packaging of the new L'Absolu Desir Collection for Lancome is GORGEOUS. Sadly, I think the most exciting thing to me about the entire collection IS the packaging. Don't get me wrong, its nice, but nothing really jumps out at me. Even the polishes seem a little too vampy for my liking!








Now while as said, the collection really doesnt excite me much, I must say the blush has my curiosity piqued! I am interested to see that in person! What about you? What is jumping out at you about the collection? Or is anything? Either way, isn't the packaging GORGEOUS?!

1 comment:

  1. oh wow the packaging IS gorgeous. And that blush... *swoons*

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10