Friday, August 2, 2013

Jewel Heist Collection For Deborah Lippmann Fall 2013


So here is the new collection from Deborah Lippmann. While the glitters are not exactly screaming my name at all, its nice to see Deborah Lippmann... go back to her roots so to say. She always was the glitter queen and that was what she was known for and what made her into the name she is in the polish industry if you ask me. Ruby Red Slippers, Around The Universe, Lady Sings The Blues, Some Enchanted Evening are the first ones to come to mind, but she has done many, many more. And while I am really not feeling the chunky glitters, the other three I NEED!

SHAKE YOUR MONEY MAKER - resplendent radiant emerald (glitter)


LAUGHIN' TO THE BANK emerald green glow (shimmer)



VA VA VOOM - scintillating sparkling sapphire (glitter)





ROLLING IN THE DEEP - mysterious midnight blue (creme)



GLITTER AND BE GAY - candescent canary yellow (glitter)

FAKE IT TIL YOU MAKE IT glimmering gilded gold (shimmer)




And here is a shot of all the bottles posted on the Polish Police blog! Check out her swatches right HERE of all of them!


So are you guys feeling any of these? If so which ones?

2 comments:

  1. Those glitters are phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only ones I am not crazy about are Fake It Til You Make It and Glitter And Be Gay. And thats just because I don't wear gold. Other than that....I think I need the other 4. wowza.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10