Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hayley Williams Collection for MAC Spring 2013


Now that MAC has shown us all what is a part of the Hayley Williams collection that is coming up, I see two things I really like. I am not so sure I would WEAR the lipstick, but I sure like it! And while I do love the polish, I dont think it is unique enough or special enough for me to forget how much I HATE MAC NAIL POLISHES!! I mean, you all know it happens. At least twice a year I find a MAC polish that I love so much I grab it only to remember that they are the most inconsistent and disappointing of all the polish brands. And the price tags just keep climbing. But I do like these two!



Also in the collection are:



  • MAC Hayley Williams Lipstick in Sounds Like Noise (bright true orange matte) $15
  • MAC Hayley Williams Eye Shadow in Daydreaming (frosted mid-tone coral) $15
  • MAC Mineralize Skinfinish $29 in Lightscapade (soft candlelit beige with multidimensional shimmer) $29
  • MAC Hayley Williams Nail Lacquer in Riot Gear (bright true orange) $16

2 comments:

  1. The skinfinish looks interesting but that shadow is a beautitful shade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good lord, a skinfinish is $29 now? ive never tried their polishes, but i have heard such bad things 90% of the time that i would never even bother.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10