Coming to the Urban Decay website and Sephora this February, there will be a new empty four pan palette as well as 7 new single shadows. Each will retail for $18 (more in Canada I am sure). And as with the current palettes available (there are currently two other four pans and one six pan), it will come with a single shadow. The one in this palette is called Moonflower and is described as a light copper/peach shimmer. It can also be removed and put into any other customizable palette in the line.
There will also be 7 single shadows released at this time. They will include the following shades (never before released unless stated in parenthesis).
- Heartless – pale pink satin
- Uncut – smoky purple with a reddish shimmer
- Snare – smoky olive green shimmer
- Sidecar – beige sparkle (Previously found in Naked Palette and BoS)
- Omen – metallic bright purple with blue shift (Previously found in the 15th Anniversary)
- Deep End – bright teal shimmer (Previously found in 15th Anniversary)
- Faint – warm, dusty brown matte (Previously found in Naked Basics)