Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Travelling Indie Nail Polish Box - Take Two

I am not sure if you remember or not, or if maybe you were not a follower of my blog at the time, but about 6 months backed I showed you all the indie polishes I chose out of the travelling indie box. So the way it works is there is a box FULL of indie brand polishes. And by full, I mean it had almost 100 polishes in it! The box gets sent to someone who takes out what they want, puts in what they want, and then seals the box back up and ships it to the next person. The box came to me on Friday afternoon. I got to pull out what I wanted, and this is what I got! 


Nail Pattern Boldness - Flipping Out Hard
Painted Sabotage - Gargle Blaster
Ninja Polish - Girly Floam
Daring Diva - Master Shake


F4 - Mirror Ball
Pretty & Polished - Galax-E
Starry Earth - Sultans Daughter
Starry Earth - Candy Corn



Hare - Heat Plague
Hare - Amethystos
Emily De Molly - Simplicity
Gloss And Sparkle - Perpetual Darkness


KB Shimmer - Orange Pop
Rainbow Honey - Hoof Wrassle
Cult Nails - Annalicious
All That Glitters - Valentine Massacre


Nostalgic Nail Lacquer - Jordan
Candeo - Deep Space
Dollish Polish Flesh

Now the biggest problem I have is - WHAT ON EARTH DO I WEAR FIRST? Have you tried any of these? What do you think of them? Cant wait to hear your feedback!

8 comments:

  1. OMG I am so jealous! I have never seen KB shimmers Orange Pop before, I have to have that one. Could you swatch it? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do my best to get it done by the end of the weekend!

      Delete
  2. With a name like Gargle Blaster, I NEED to see what it looks like! :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap I'm soooo jealous of your picks! I need to get a job LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with the purples omg!! This must be a very pricey box to ship around ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I wish there was a monthly indie sub, I would love to try them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see your swatches :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emily De Molly & Gloss And Sparkle - be still my beating heart! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10