Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Julep Jane - Swatches & Comparisons



I know, I know! I promised you swatches of Jane a week ago! I am seriously trying as hard as I can to stay afloat and keep caught up these days! Between school, work, school, school, school and...... did I mention school? 4 chemistry courses, four chemistry labs and a calculus course this term are killing me! But I do have them! Jane is described as a full coverage rose gold glitter. It is more of a copper than a rose gold if you ask me. Hilllary is a gold, brown and copper glitter, and rose gold is a slightly orangey-er version of it. Then I have Vivian followed by Oscar.





I do like Jane (and its limited edition so if you want it, grab it now!) but I do think its more of a copper than a rose gold. Its kind of like a really orangey rose gold? Very pretty. And I love the combination of it over Cult Nails Manipulative!




1 comment:

  1. ahhh not again! They introduced Dakota as rose gold and it wasn't either. I'll be getting Rosie Lee...wonder how that compares.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10