Friday, January 18, 2013

Illamasqua Spring 2013 Broken Heart Collection





Thats right everyone - RAINDROPS IS BACK!!!!! That reminds me that I have not worn mine in quite awhile. I really need to pull that out. But anyways, I am getting off track. The new Spring 2013 Broken Heart Collection contains more than just Raindrops!

In the collection is Cream Blusher in Rude – warm peach pink (£18), Lipstick in Sonnet – cool peachy nude (£16), Intense Lipgloss in Move - mauved rose pink (£14), Nail Varnish in Raindrops - sheer light grey jelly (£13.50) and False Eyelashes (£14.50).


1 comment:

  1. How funny, only the other day I was thinking to myself how much I regretted not buying Raindrops - hello second chance! Yay! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10