Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Darling Diva Polish Swatches



Look at how gorgeous these there polishes are! I was thrilled when Carrie contacted me and asked me if I would review some more of her polishes! And these polishes might not be the colours that I would have chosen if I had gotten to pick, but they are fantastic polishes! The colours are so vivid and bright, the application, formula and dry time amazing, and from past experience I KNOW that in 6 months or a year that they will still look EXACTLY like this! And you know what? I think I have now found my St Patricks Day manicure!




Leprechaun's Gold is a fine green holographic glitter polish. The polish is a clear base loaded with holographic green glitter and gold glitter. The green and gold seem to be the same size and the ration seems to be about two thirds green one third gold. Enough that the gold IS visible and obvious, but still clearly a green polish! Below is ONE coat over Zoya Purity and Zoya Raven.





Menage A Trois is a transparent pink jelly base loaded with various sized pink hex glitters and holographic pink hex glitters. Below is one coat over Zoya Purity and Zoya Raven.





Rescue Me is a charity polish with all proceeds going to the Basset Hound Rescue. From my understanding, 100% of the PURCHASE PRICE goes to the charity. NOT the profits, but the full TEN DOLLARS of the bottle price. That is right, this bottle is two dollars more than the rest of the line, but if all the money is going to a charity and not just the profits, then who am I to complain?

Rescue Me is made up of  black bar and mini hex glitter, white bar and mini square glitter, and large holographic pink hearts ina  clear base. Its similar in feel to Lynnderella's Connect The Dots, but with pink hearts. Same idea though. Here it is, one coat over Zoya Purity, Zoya Raven and Julep Renee.





All of these polishes were a joy to work with. They were easy to apply, the base in each of these was thick enough to hold and suspend the glitter without being thick or gloopy, and they dried without being very rough or feeling they would need 6 gallons of top coat to make them smooth. The dry time on these was also very good. The only thing worth mentioning is that the hearts in Rescue Me kind of have to be scooped out a bit and placed where you want them, but I find that kind of standard with any polishes with oversized glitters.

Here is one coat of each on their own (if they don't have underwear does that mean they are going commando?)



And this is two coats of each on their own:





Do I recommend purchasing from her? She is wonderful. Her polishes are fantastic. I have some that are almost a year old and no issues with breakdown, bleeding or curling glitters. She has great customer service and a great product! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10