Wednesday, January 16, 2013

China Glaze Tranzitions - All Swatched - To Buy Or Pass?


I was really excited to try these China Glaze Tranzitions. I wanted to get all of them (except Split Perso-Nail-Ity) and had not yet gotten around to getting any. Then my mom mentioned that she had gotten two. So I immediately had to play with them. And I was not so thrilled with the result. First let me show you the swatches that came on the wheel that stores were given. They are gorgeous. If the polishes worked this way for me I would be all over them!







So these are the two colours my mom got. Both of these are colours I wanted to get. So happy my mom got them and spent the money so I didn't have to throw my money down the drain. Because I am never going to use either of these again (or show you the result on my real nails) and will not be purchasing any of them. 




Now while most blogs I have seen have said great things, I thought they seemed to look streaky and I was hoping I was imagining things. Then I saw this blog here and felt a little bit better. Someone else who had some issues with them. These are all one coat of polish (you can see they are very opaque). But you can also see how patchy/streaky the top coat goes on. Overall, I think they are great in theory, but PASS! The colours are all better BEFORE they change, but you cant put a top coat on or you get the AFTER they change look which is a fail. BAH!!!!!!!!!!!!








Here are the two of them with the before on the left and with top coat on the right.



1 comment:

  1. I bought one to blog about but hated it so much that I didn't even bother. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10