Saturday, November 24, 2012

Zoya Monica And Natty Swatches

Photobucket

I recently was able to do a swap with a fellow polish addict and got these two beauties. They are better in person than I could have even imagined. They are a dusty purple and dusty blue. Very greyed out and kind of like they are faded if that makes any sense? I LOVE them! They are perfect! Not too dark, not to bright, and kind of greyish. They couldnt be more my colours if they tried!!

Photobucket

Two coats of each, no top coat. Perfectly smooth, opaque and apply perfectly! I do not have a lot of Zoyas, but that will certainly need to change!! LOVE!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I have both of these and love them. I haven't worn Monica yet though...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10