Friday, November 9, 2012

SEPHORA + PANTONE UNIVERSE® Opulent Lacquer Trio Swatches (All FOUR SETS!)

I really had trouble purchasing this trio. I wanted a few of these but as it stands now these Pantone sets have gone on sale for a fraction of the price within 3 months of coming out each time!!! Its hard to justify buying them the minute they come out when you are 99% sure they will be half the price a few months from now. I did buy the sliver set. I did also manage to take some pictures of the other three sets and then swatched them out. 









I love the two on the ends though the middle one is far too streaky! Anyways, I do love the holographic glitter on the right.

And I did snap pictures of the other three sets in the store. Sorry for lousy cell phone pics.




And I did swatch them in store and then I took them home to photograph. Here are the swatches of the other three sets.








I did get the silver set with 20% off yesterday during the VIB sale. And if the sets go on sale I may pick up two more of the sets. Are you getting any of these sets? If so which ones?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I agree with a previous comment - the black one is really awesome!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10