Friday, November 23, 2012

Julep Free Gifts - The Options!

Just thought I would share with all of you what the free options are for the free gift with every twenty dollar purchase today. I am kind of disappointed. I wont lie. They went on and on about how fantastic the deals would be and how glittery. Not seeing any glittery options. And a free polish or plastic cup really doesn't make me want to run out and buy. But even as I type that, I DID make a purchase!. LOL! I am such a hopeless addict!

Photobucket

I am not sure it is worth the $48 value that Julep puts it at, but I wanted something to store my bracelets and I think this will work perfectly. I will let you know when I get it!! But anyways, here are the options for the free items! One item for every $20 spent!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10