Saturday, November 24, 2012

Estee Lauder Swarovski Elements Evening Bag Collection

So this is my big debate. While talking to the wonderful sales associate Myle (I know!! A sales associate that isn't Melanie!!) at the Estee Lauder counter in the Vancouver Holt Renfrew she mentioned to me that there is a new Swarovski clutch that is exclusive to Holt Renfrew. She was really nice about it (we don't have an Estee Lauder counter at our store) and she took a photo of it and sent it to me by text.

Photobucket

It is a taupe coloured clutch completely bedazzled in Swarovski crystals and comes with a crystal mirror and a pretty pink lipstick. The price tag ($75) is very reasonable for the set considering the lipstick on its own retails for $32. I have a purple leather clutch, a teal suede clutch, and two Matt & Nat clutches in purple and red. I do need a neutral and a black clutch. So the question is do I need THIS one? Sigh................

I will let you know if I end up getting it! Until then I would really appreciate your opinions on it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10