Wednesday, November 14, 2012

China Glaze Towel Boy Toy - Swatches!





So I got this polish on sale really inexpensively but had never even swatched it. I swatched it and was stunned! Its not quite a rubber finish, but its not a matte finish. Its kind of a matte rubber? Its so great! I LOVE IT! That being said this is very very sheer. It takes at least three coats to be wearable, the swatch here is five.




Now that was going to be the end of the post....... BUT Maria (the wonderful owner of Cult Nails gave me the inspiration to put it on! She posted this on facebook right as I was swatching this polish: "Today is World Diabetes Day. Please paint your nails blue and post a pic on here or on your FB, or Instagram, or Twitter to let a Cultie's daughter Rae know that we think it's important to raise awareness of Diabetes! she'd really love to see blue mani's everywhere today! I am off to pack some orders, but before the end of the day I will have blue nails for Rae! Please join me!"

So, Maria, this is for you and National Diabetes Day! (Five Coats!)





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10