Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Bath & Body Works Major Candle Haul

So, I went to take a candle from my drawer to burn and realized I was down to my last few! That is certainly NOT good and NOT OK so off to Bath & Body Works I went. I was very prepared and even remembered to bring a $10 off $30 purchase coupon! And what did I find when I got there? The medium candles (called small online but they are not the jumbo three wicks but not the mini ones. The ones inbetween) that retail for 12.50 each were on sale! Either 3/$20 or 5/$25 dollars. The mini candles were 2/$5. That seemed quite perfect. Five medium and two mini candles for $20 ($30 less $10). So that was well and good. Sort of........ In the bag they put ANOTHER coupon for another $10 off so I got another few  candles.

All in all, I got a silver leaf candle holder (for the medium candles) and a pocketbac. And........ this:



Merry Mistletoe - Celebrate under the sweet scent of blue spruce, frosted cranberry and a kiss of citrus
Spiced Apple Toddy - Celebrate the stars on a clear winter's night with warm & toasty blend of apple brandy, spiced plum infused with mulled cider and tart cranberry


Evergreen - Enjoy a magical blend of crisp fir balsam infused with sparkling mint and white pine, inspired by walking on fresh snow through crisp woods to find the perfect Christmas tree!
Cranberry Pear Bellini - Cheers the holidays with a bright blend of sparkling cranberry, sweet pear nectar and luscious blackcurrant


Peppermint Mocha - Winter's sweetest treat blends peppermint, vanilla cream and cocoa topped with marshmallow. One of eight nostalgic collection fragrances inspired by the Holidays at home
Marshmallow Fireside - Celebrate the changing season with a warm blend of marshmallows, smoldering woods and creamy vanilla reminiscent of a cozy evening 'round the bonfire.


Cranberry Woods - This woodsy and fruity favorite combines fresh, tart cranberries, blackcurrant and warm cinnamon bark to create one delightful, spicy fragrance.
White Barn No. 1 Nutmeg And Spice - A cozy concoction of spiced caramel and nutmeg evokes delightful memories of relaxing weekend getaways in the country.


Winter Candy Apple - A cheerful, yuletide blend of candied apples and spiced orange zest, with a touch of winter musk. One of eight nostalgic collection fragrances inspired by the holidays at home.
Vanilla Bean Noel - A delicious medley of fresh vanilla bean, warm caramel and rich, comforting cream. One of eight nostalgic collection fragrances inspired by the holidays at home.


Cinnamon Frosting - Top off holiday celebrations with the scrumptious scent of grated cinnamon and cloves, vanilla bean and whipped buttercream. One of eight nostalgic collection fragrances inspired by the holidays at home.
Holiday Wreath - I am not sure about the description of this scent as its not online at all and I can find no info about this. I am not sure why but I will update this asap! Worst case is I'll burn it and update then!


Twinkling Night - A scenic celebration of blackberry and sweet nectar layered with notes of dark woods and patchouli for a fragrance so magical, you'll be seeing stars!

Now the only problem is I only have about 8458 more candles that I want! I know now I need another couple of Twinkling Night and Cranberry Pear Belini. Those two are AMAZING and I need some more of them! Maybe two more of each. And then I think I need Frosted Cranberry, Fresh Balsam, Twisted Peppermint, Frosted Gingerbread, Fresh Balsam, Frosted Cupcake, Hot Buttered Rum, Vanilla Snowflake, Peach Bellini and Brandied Pear. Most of those however were not in store yet, so its a matter of waiting.

Here are the 4oz candle offerings right now:
























2 comments:

  1. Cute haul!!! love all those scents
    Follow me? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -jEN <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Sephora just opened in our mall. Are the gift boxes free only when you make a purchase?

    Love all your pics, descriptions and reviews.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10