Wednesday, January 25, 2012

New Collections from Laura Mercier - Belle Nouveau & Cinema Noir

I was just sent the merchandising guidelines for Laura Mercier Spring 2012!



And while it seems to be pretty well discussed online the new spring set of five polishes; Oh La La, Flamingo, Luscious, Cabana and Sizzle:




It is a new collection Called Belle Nouveau that really caught my eye. I can find no info at all online for it at ALL, but here is the promo shot of the displays:


And do you see that little gem in the back? That is the polish that the Laura Mercier camp got my pulse racing with! I have no info what so ever on the release date (other than May 2012) or pricing, but the collection contains:

  • NAIL LACQUER LAVENDER CLOUD
  • CRÈME EYE COLOUR MAUVE PASTEL
  • CRÈME EYE COLOUR GREY PASTEL 
  • CRÈME EYE COLOUR AQUA PASTEL
  • CRÈME LIP PRINT NUDE PINK 
  • CRÈME LIP PRINT NUDE CORAL 
  • CRÈME LIP PRINT NUDE BEIGE
  • LIP GLACE CAMELLIA 
  • LIP GLACE ORANGE TULIP
  • LIP GLACE LOTUS BLOSSOM
  • CAVIAR STICK EYE TURQUOISE
  • CAVIAR STICK STEEL
  • CAVIAR STICK EYE PLUM
  • MASCARA L/LASH BLACK
  • LONG LASH MASCARA BLUE
  • CRÈME COLOUR COPPER GLOW VEIL
  • BODY BRONZING MAKEUP
The other collection that caught my eye was this:


Now I know the picture is missing, and the items listed as coming in this collection are:

  • NAIL LACQUER SHADE 
  • NAIL LACQUER SHADE
  • EYE COLOUR DUOS
  • EYE COLOUR DUOS
  • LONG LASH MASCARA AUBERGINE
  • TIGHTLINE CAKE EYELINER
  • MOSAIC SHIMMER BLOC
Now I know, I know, the colours are not yet named, and there is no picture, but the collection is called Cinema Noir! My mind is working overtime trying to fill in the blanks, and every single option I have come up with seems AWESOME!!

What do you guys think? Any lemmings in the making for you?





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10