Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Christmas & A Merry Chanukah To All

So whenever we talk about holidays, somehow food seems involved. Especially in Jewish Tradition. Holidays are very closely tied into food, be it homentashin for Purim, apples and honey for Rosh Hashanah, or even fasting on Yom Kippur. When you talk about holidays, you talk about food, family and friends.

A close friend of mine since high school days is back living with her parents. Who are wonderful! And I decided to bake them a tray of muffins for Christmas since they are crazy busy working at their flower shop. I figured that way they had something fresh and homemade to grab on the way out the door!

So off I went baking carrot muffins, apple cinnamon muffins, and banana muffins. I loaded up the tray, wrapped it and had it ready.




But the tray looked rather sad and not quite full enough. So I did some more baking including some oatmeal chocolate chip muffins. Unwrapped, the tray, refilled it, and tried again.



Much better! Nice and full!!! I hope they like them! All baked from scratch and with love! What holiday baking are YOU guys doing?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10