Friday, November 4, 2011

My November Julep Maven Polish Lover Box! Pictures and Swatches!


Guess what came in the mail today? Now I thought when I saw this box it was one of my regular Julep orders, because HALLELUJAH, they sent it in a small box! I find the shopping bags and big maven boxes nice, but such a waste of paper and product!!


It is JUST the size of the card that fits in!


Now there is no way to describe the polishes in the box other than jewel tones. They are 3 stunning jewel tone colours!!



Diane is a gorgeous emerald green. This polish took 2 coats to be totally opaque, not a bad thing, just not the normal Julep Formula. Michelle is the deep gorgeous jewel toned blue that I never got because I thought it was just a dark navy. I assumed it would look like black on the nail, and always passed on buying it! So happy to have it now! And Trina is a stunning colour unlike the other two creams this one is PACKED with tonnes of multi coloured micro-shimmer and just glows!! Both Michelle and Trina were one coaters!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10