Monday, October 17, 2011

I WON A NAIL PRIZE!!

Ok, so I am super duper excited (yes, I just said super duper!). I clicked follow on twitter on a brand of nail polish called Tuff Scent and an hour or so later I got this message:

Congrats to  for being our 100th follower!! DM us your address! Thanks to everyone who RTed and spread the word.. We love you all xoxo


How exciting is THAT?? I have no experience with the brand, and have no idea what polish will be sent my way, but I can't wait!!

So the first thing I did was go cruise the website to see what the brand was all about and two of the collections made the little hairs on the back of my neck stand up!!

WATER COLLECTION
MINERAL COLLECTION
As soon as my polish comes in the mail I will swatch it for you guys, but until it comes I have no idea what I am getting. Which makes the wait that much more excruciating! For me, these are the two collections that really excited me, but here are the other collections:




Tuff Scent Polishes are available on their website at http://tuffscent.com/ and retail for 14.00 each. They do ship all over the world, but you have to email them your order. The shopping cart does not work for orders outside of the United States. Have YOU ever tried Tuff Scent before? If so, which colours do you have? If not, what colours are you looking at?

1 comment:

  1. Looks like an interesting brand for sure! Can't wait to see your swatches

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10