Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Cult Nails Crusin' Nude & OPI Fiji Weejee Fawn

So I was nosing around in my moms polish stash the other day and I saw a polish by OPI called Fiji Weejee Fawn. I was stunned when I saw it. All I could think was "CULT NAILS CRUSIN' NUDE!!" I grabbed it and ran to my stash to pull out my Cult Nails bottle to compare


Now as you can see, they are certainly different. I would describe the OPI one as a pearly, champagne colour. The Cult Nails on the other hand is a neutral taupe with this intense and gorgeous pink shimmer.


Its hard to tell in this picture, but the shimmer in the cult nails swatch on the left really does shine! I love it! To me its a hands down winner over the streaky less exciting OPI. The Crusin' Nude is to coats and the OPI is four, just so you know!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, Cult Nails pink shimmer vs OPI's frosted look? No contest! Great comparison pic!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10