Sunday, September 11, 2011

Nars Night Series Nail Polishes

Night Breed, Night Porter, Night Flight, Night Rider
Nars just released a set of limited edition nail polishes based on their ever so popular night series eyeshadows. The collection consists of four colours; Night Rider (soft plum with silver glitter),  Night Breed (black with silver glitter), Night Porter (black with green pearls) and Night Flight (black with cobalt blue pearls). When I saw these, I HAD to have them. It has been a long time since I got THIS excited about a polish collection.

Night Breed

Night Porter
Night Flight

Night Rider
Arent they stunning? And the best part? All of them are opaque in one coat!! I will say I was a little underwhelmed wit Night Porter and Night Flight. I was expecting, hoping for a gritty LOOKING glitter. Kind of a textured look. Not to say that they aren't pretty. Just not quite what I was expecting. But all the colours were a fantastic consistency. Thick without being gloopy and just thin enough to flow nice and evenly. 


And  because Night Breed is just too cool for words, here is a close up!!!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10